Tunisia Travel Planning is the summary of my one-month trip through Tunisia during the autumn of 2022 (September). The pace of traveling was slow and flexible. I could go and stay wherever I wanted with a rented car. Tunisia Travel Planning – General Planning The travel planning for Tunisia started two months before the trip. […]
Archive | Inspiring JourneysRSS feed for this section
Bedouin Camp – Dakhla Oasis, New Valley, Egypt
Egypt has been the story of the fertile 5% territories alongside the Nile for much of its history. For the rest of the 95% of the country, the Egyptian Sahara is the most varied desert on the planet. It features sand sheets, rocky canyons, rock art paintings, rich oases, and century-old traditions. Due to its […]
Shamofs Art Camp, Siwa Oasis, Egypt
Shamofs Art Camp – Siwa Oasis In the middle of the Sahara Desert (only 50 kilometers from the Libyan border), Siwa Oasis is a dreamy destination far from any other place your mind could think of. The oasis is surrounded by large palm groves, no less than 250 thermal springs (very good for the skin), […]
Egypt Travel Planning – Sights and Routes
This gallery contains 5 photos.
Egypt Travel Planning is the summary of the two-month trip through Egypt during the autumn of 2021 (October, November, and a bit of December). The pace of traveling was slow and flexible. I could go and stay wherever I wanted with a rented car (I rented the car only for one month) or with a […]
Thailand Travel Planning
This gallery contains 10 photos.
Thailand Travel Planning is the summary of my two-month trip to Thailand during the winter/ spring of 2019 (mid-February to mid-April). The pace of traveling was medium, meaning: I had a single-entry tourist visa which allowed me to stay in Thailand for a limited amount of time (60 days) to get my above-mentioned visa, I had to […]